- Excellent Visibility
- Convenient Access
- Multi-Tenant Retail Development
- Shadow Anchored by Super Target
- Affluent Trade Area
Savage Crossings, a suburban retail center, consists of 1-building occupied by 4-tenants. Constructed in 2006, the 22,462 SF building is part of a large-scale development shadow-anchored by Super Target. The property is positioned at the intersection of County Road 42 & State Highway 13, a primary retail corridor serving the cities of Savage and Burnsville. Features of this neighborhood center include ample parking, convenient access, and a diverse tenant mix.
For more information or to schedule a property tour please contact us directly.
GNC, Jimmy John’s, OfficeMax & Sport Clips
- Pau Hana (0.14 mi)124 reviews
- Whiskey Inferno (0.1 mi)229 reviews
- Oishii Japanese Ramen (0.19 mi)64 reviews
- Arise (5.34 mi)19 reviews
- Mugshots Coffee Company (5.37 mi)118 reviews
- Dunn Brothers Coffee (1.19 mi)21 reviews