- Full-Service, Family Restaurant
- Excellent Visibility & Convenient Access
- Prominent Building & Pylon Signage
- Outstanding Location
Founded in 1958 as a single pancake house, Perkins has evolved into one of the nations’s leading family restaurants. The chain operates nearly 300 company-owned and franchised locations in 32 states and 2 Canadian provinces. Perkins takes pride in providing guests with friendly service and delicious food at a great price. Their in-store bakeries offer a wide selection of cookies, rolls, Mammoth Muffins and iconic pies!
Constructed in 1962, the 5,945 SF restaurant is located at the intersection of I-394 & Louisiana Avenue S. For more information or to schedule a property tour please contact us directly.
- Doolittles Woodfire Grill (1.03 mi)250 reviews
- Yard House (1.05 mi)495 reviews
- Good Day Café (1 mi)784 reviews
- Triple D Espresso (1.1 mi)31 reviews
- Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar (1.7 mi)44 reviews
- Honey & Rye Bakehouse (3.09 mi)151 reviews
- Cub - St. Louis Park (1.02 mi)28 reviews
- Lunds & Byerlys (1.96 mi)33 reviews
- Trader Joe's (2.64 mi)78 reviews