- Pad Ready; 1.74-Acre Site
- Sale/Lease/BTS Opportunity
- $1,250,000 Sale Price
- Negotiable Lease Rates
- PUD Zoning
- Actively Seeking Childcare, Medical, Retail, or other Commercial Users
- “Town Center” Location in Heart of St. Michael
- Limited Commercial Land Remains in District
- Rapidly Expanding Residential Population Base
- Convenient Access with Visibility from Hwy. 241
HJ Development is currently marketing a pad ready site for Sale, Ground Lease, or Build To Suit. Located off Highway 241 at the intersection of Larabee Avenue NE & Town Center Drive, the site can accommodate a building up to 15,000 SF.
PUD zoning allows for a variety of commercial uses including retail, medical and childcare. This parcel abuts Highway 241 offering great visibility to passing traffic.
Additionally, the site benefits from its location within the “Town Center” district, which recently experienced significant commercial growth that was spurred on by the city’s expanding residential population. This growth is expected to continue as more families take advantage of St. Michael’s high-ranking schools, low unemployment, and convenient access to I-94. Limited commercial land remains in the district.
For more information or to schedule a property tour please contact us directly.
Cub Foods, Holiday Stationstores, STMA Auto Center, Highland Bank, Great River Endodontics, Superior Storage, Chipotle (Under Construction), Starbucks (Under Construction), Subway, McDonalds, CVS Pharmacy, Dunn Bros. Coffee, Snap Fitness, Walgreens, Pizza Hut & More…
- The Hen & The Hog (1.43 mi)50 reviews
- Main Street Farmer Eatery (0.87 mi)201 reviews
- River Inn (3.89 mi)179 reviews
- Dunn Brothers Coffee (0.69 mi)18 reviews
- Bookworm Cafe (4.92 mi)11 reviews
- Caribou Coffee (2.18 mi)7 reviews
- The Marketplace (0.07 mi)3 reviews
- Cub - St. Michael (0.07 mi)2 reviews
- Coborn's Marketplace (1.75 mi)15 reviews