- Free-Standing Location
- Upscale Design
- Prominent Building Signage
- Easily Accessible
Founded in 1965 as a single submarine sandwich shop, Subway has grown to become one of the world’s largest restaurant brands. Serving sandwiches, wraps, salads, and cookies to millions of customers annually, Subway operates in more than 100 countries worldwide. Restaurants are operated by a franchisee network comprised of entrepreneurs and small business owners, all of whom are committed to providing flavorful menu items at a great price, with exceptional customer service.
Subway is part of the Crossroads East development, which includes KinderCare Learning Center and Christian Brothers Automotive. Constructed in 2008, the 2,000 SF restaurant is located at the intersection of Dodd Boulevard & Glasgow Avenue, which is adjacent to Crossroads of Lakeville, a grocery anchored, multi-tenant, shopping center. For more information or to schedule a property tour please contact us directly.
- Barley + Vine Kitchen & Bar (0.14 mi)401 reviews
- Homshuk Mexican Kitchen & Bar (2.32 mi)56 reviews
- Gary’s Supper Club (5.28 mi)47 reviews
- Sweet Treasures Cafe (2.54 mi)4 reviews
- Curiouser Coffee & Conservatory (2.54 mi)24 reviews
- Tapestry Coffee (3.59 mi)50 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.28 mi)83 reviews
- Hy-Vee Fast & Fresh (0.17 mi)4 reviews
- Lunds & Byerlys - Apple Valley (2.62 mi)5 reviews