- Great Visibility
- Convenient Access
- Upscale Design
- Separate Entrances
- Affluent, High-Income Area
- Convenient Pedestrian Connections
- Located on the Shores of Lake Minnetonka
Crosscreek Shoppes is a 2-building complex located in downtown Wayzata. The 26,065 SF center was constructed in 1968 (800-Building) & 1985 (810-Building) by a retailer, for retailers. The buildings are connected by a covered bridge that spans the creek running through the property. Crosscreek Shoppes is easily accessible with shared parking and common areas. In addition, tenants have access to building and monument signage. This is a well-maintained property in the highly sought after Wayzata market.
For more information or to schedule a property tour please contact us directly.
Fashion Avenue 2, Graham Jewelers, Highcropf, Paco & Lime, Penny’s Coffee, Psychologist Office, Sil’Vie Hair Academy, Ulrich Real Estate/Lakes Sotheby’s & Via Beauty Lab
- The Grocer's Table (0.1 mi)150 reviews
- The Lobby Coffee & Leisure (5.31 mi)21 reviews
- Benedict's (0.11 mi)356 reviews
- Lunds & Byerlys (0.49 mi)16 reviews
- Village Meats (0.12 mi)15 reviews
- Lakewinds Food Co-op (1.93 mi)31 reviews